Up and Coming Trends 1

March 21, 2011

Stay tuned for the Fabric Headboard Tutorial in about an hour.
For the meantime......
I'd like to try these. Anyone know where I could find suspenders like these?

7 {comments}:

Madame Awesomepants said... Best Blogger Tips

They're called braces. It's easiest to search for them as trouser braces. The Sartorialist did a post on them awhile back and there were a few links to good menswear shops with them.

Christina said... Best Blogger Tips

Suspenders have always intrigued me! Alas, I will have to sit out on this trend; too busty, y'know?

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

My husband has a pair (or two) from the '80s, I think I may appropriate them now.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

i don't know but i for sure want a pair of suspenders in my life.

Andréann said... Best Blogger Tips

My 8 month old son was gifted a pair of jean with those. You can imagine how adorable it is!
found a post where I posted them

Shalyn said... Best Blogger Tips

I love those! I have a not-so-secret love of button suspenders. I did a play years ago where I had to play a man in the 1930's (hard to explain), but I loved wearing the suspenders.

Kat said... Best Blogger Tips

well i often see them at vintage shops and antique/thrift stores... you could probably get them there, dear! i never bought them because i never thought of how i could wear them without the right kind of pants.. i guess it'd be easy to just sew on buttons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...