This sweater I found at Community Aid for $1.50. It's from Ann Taylor Loft and I didn't think it really needed any embellishment to look good so it made a perfect candidate for today's redo.
All I did was take it in the sides and sleeves. If this is all you need to do to a sweater then this tutorial will help lots!
1. Turn the sweater inside out and put it on. Pinch the sweater at your underarm and pin where it hugs your underarm.2. Pinch the sleeve where it hugs your arm. Pin.
3. Pinch at the bustline. Pin.
4. When you are pinning make sure that the seam is in the middle of your pins (ie make sure that both sides of the sweater are even at the body and sleeves.
5. Keep pinning the whole way down the side of your body. Do the same for the opposite side. Remove from body carefully because there are pins.
6. Sew a line of stitches along where your pins fall. Take them out as you go. Then lay flat on a hard surface.
7. Cut off excess. Turn right side out and wear!