See beginning of Tuesday's post here.
1. So I didn't realize it but this skirt is contingent upon the side pockets. So you must also print out pages 7, 12, 17, 44, 45, 49, 50. Tape them together and cut it out. It will be patterns 12, 13.
If you don't have enough fabric to cut both out. Cut 13 with your skirt fabric. 12 can be another neutral color, like white, it won't be showing. It will be the inside of the pocket.
2. Attach 12 (pocket facing) to the slanted side of your skirt (the pocket seam), right sides together.
3. Turn 12 so that wrong sides are together and iron flat.
4. Sew 13 to the rounded edge of the 12 piece, matching the pieces together, right sides together.
5. Pin the pocket facing and pocket in place.
6. Sew the front sides of the skirt to the back sides at the side seams, right sides together.
7. My skirt was too long so I cut a few inches off the bottom so that it was 19" long. If yours is also too long, feel free to do this to any length you prefer.
8. Hem the bottom of the skirt. I hemmed mine my 3/4". You can hem yours as high or low as you like.
DONE FOR TODAY! YAH! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments and I will try to address them.
And the new FBF button is below. Feel free to link to the Frock by Friday to get more fun people involved! To grab the button just highlight it, copy and paste into a new post or sidebar.