June 10, 2010
I love the look of this baby carrier. I especially love the hand stitched embroidery. Not your average black vinyl baby carrier.
Kekesi Marti the creative hand behind Hunbaba is offering her most popular carrier, the Mei Tai Baby (featured above) to one lucky Grosgrain reader, worth $99.
The Hunbaba Mei Tai baby carrier combines comfort, excellent weight distribution, beauty and stylish design. Every piece is handmade from top quality fabric, with lots of fun and love.
It can be used with babies from 3 months to toddlers in front and back carries.
The Hunbaba mei tai:
*Correctly distributes the baby's weight to prevent an aching back.
*It is constructed of twill and reinforced all over with heavy canvas for sturdiness and durability.
*The padded shoulder straps are 200 cm+ long
*The waist strap is heavily padded which makes the carrier very sturdy. The waist strap can be rolled up to shorten the body for little babies.
*The body is slightly contoured and reinforced with several layers of canvas.
*The hood holds the sleeping baby's head. It is decorated with a wonderful embroidery.
- Twill and canvas are 100% cotton.
- Padding is 100% polyester.
- I use high quality Gütermann thread.
- All materials has been washed from 1 to 3 times so it is pre-shrunk and free of excess dye: It will not bleed onto the panel when washing.
Giveaways can be entered in three ways:
1) By linking (to your blog, facebook, myspace, or any other site)
2) By leaving a comment without a link or
3) By linking and leaving a comment (this will be worth 2 entries which will better your chances of winning). Find more info under the FAQ page.
If you are leaving a link just use the 'create a link' at the bottom of this post or simply creating a post on your blog and including this link.If you use blogger just use the "create a link" link at the bottom of this post. If you don't use blogger, that's fine too. Just create a link on your page as you normally would and I will see it using Technorati.
Create a Link