Download Pattern here.
1. With five sheets at a time cut the top and right sides of the papers.
2. Arrange them from bottom to top as shown in the first page of the pattern
3. Cut out pieces.
4. To lengthen the two lower blouse pieces to make a dress cut your patterns in half and position the bottom half 10 inches below the top and 3.5 inches from the fold.
5. Arrange the skirt upper front and sleeve patterns on the fabric, saving the upper back for after you've cut. *Remember to follow the arrows on the patterns in the direction of your grainline. A grainline is the direction that the threads in your fabric run, up and down, left and right.
6. To lengthen the other piece, do so as in the photo to left.
8. Take the rest of your fabric and fold in half. Take the upper back piece and cut on the fold.
DONE FOR TODAY!